
So, my cat is getting old. He no longer likes to jump and well, we used to feed him on the kitchen counter and so we'd never leave food on it. But now that he doesn't jump, I am not as quick to clean things up. About two nights ago I made pork chops on the grill and we had one small piece of one left that I just, for some reason, ignored, and left on the counter. The next morning, I walk into the kitchen and notice that (1) the cat is on the counter and (2) there is not more pork chop... So, I think well, maybe the husband threw it away... I also notice that the butter I also left out. Well, the butter seems to have an indention in it that would be the perfect fit to a cat tongue. So, I wait until the husband gets home from work to ask him if he happened to clean up the pork chop -- but no.... So it appears that fat boy had eaten a pork chop and about a tablespoon of butter... No wonder he is fat!
1 comment:
HAhaha! He looks quite content there. :) Must have enjoyed his meal.
Post a Comment