The first are my tomato plants. Yes, I am a farmer, LOL!! The first picture are the 3 plants a few weeks ago (there are 2 that have yellow tomatoes and one roma tomato plant). The second picture are my first two tomatoes!!!


And, here is a picture from my horrible camera phone from my walk on the beach this morning:

And last but not least, here are the pictures of the horrible smoke from the wildfires that I have been bitching about for, oh, over a month now. These are pictures from a Saturday morning, in my car, on the way to the gym. The first one I took while driving on the highway and the second one is looking towards "downtown" Virginia Beach.


It was SO incredibly bad on so many days -- and most happened to be weekend days. But this was one of the worst ones that I had seen. They say it'll probably stick around here and there for the rest of the summer unless a tropical storm or hurricane happen to go by it. I do not know which will be worse!
No comments:
Post a Comment